One time, divinity really wanted to tell me in a lucid dream: "Your next film must be Dune". I had not read the novel. I got up at six in the morning and like an alcoholic who awaits the opening of the bar, I waited for the bookstore to open to buy the book.
But, I'm lying. I became interested in ukulele when I heard this group, who play video game songs on a ukulele. I did some research. It became apparent this instrument would be no problem at all for someone who knows guitar (me). So I made my way to Acoustic Music, a store I have passed by many times. I could only hope that they carried soprano ukuleles.

Yes! They did. I've been doing nothing but playing it since this morning, and my fingers which are not used to nylon strings are in great pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment