Friday, August 26, 2005

Swimming with the fishes

Hello. There's a certain sea creature who has unceasingly begged for more updates. Here we go.

I'm a newcomer to Adult Swim, the network which shares a cable feed with Cartoon Network. I actually recall taping the very first block, way back in 2001. Yes, in those primitive times, we used mangetic tape to record broadcasts. Haw! Anyway, it was neat and got me into Cowboy Bebop, but I quickly stuck my nose in the air and walked away. I mean, dubbed anime?! Gross.

Anyway, it's a few years later, my elitist manner has cooled off a bit, and I'm really excited to see anything drawn by a Japanese person, regardless of real quality. Adult Swim is a fun block of stuff! I recommend it.

Anyway, I'm here at college, trying to transition into this odd way of life. You internet dudes have been helping me cope. Either that, or I'm spending too much time online when I should be out socializing. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment