Sunday, July 10, 2005

Prized Collection

As I added some titles to my DVD collection the other day I began to ponder. DVD Aficionado tells me I have 114 titles, which sounds about right. But if you went down the list, would you automatically find my 114 favorite movies, TV, and anime series? Nah. Some things I own I would describe as favorites, others 'great,' some 'good,' and a few 'I'm too lazy to stick that on ebay.' In assembling a DVD collection, I think too much is left to chance to ever make it an exact picture of your tastes as a film/TVgoer. Something on sale might catch your eye, for example, or you might grab something on recommendation. Etc. It makes me a little sad.

Damn, that topic didn't lend itself very well to a picture, did it? Well, uh... Virginia Madsen was really hot in Dune!


No comments:

Post a Comment